- 1 (3-4 pound) spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1 pound turkey sausages
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 (11oz) package Olivia’s Organics Power Blend (or Sauté Blend)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and place squash halves cut side down in a baking pan. Add a little water to the pan to cover the bottom. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes. Let cool slightly – enough to handle. Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash to remove the strands (spaghetti) of squash to a platter.
- While the squash is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the casing from the turkey sausage and break up in the pan. Cook sausage until browned and cooked through. Add the garlic and greens to the pan and continue cooking until greens are wilted and most of the liquid is gone. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the spaghetti squash with the greens and sausage mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.