- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion - sliced thin
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 pound rare thinly sliced roast beef
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 handful Olivia's Organics Arugula
- Crusty bread - sliced
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and slowly cook onions until browned and caramelized, season with salt and pepper as desired.
- In a small pan, heat the beef broth, remove from heat and add roast beef.
- Remove the roast beef from the broth and pour the warm broth into a small bowl.
- Layer the onions, beef, cheese and arugula on the bread. Serve with the broth on the side for dipping.