- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 to 1.5 lbs. medium shrimp - peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 3.5 ounces shiitake mushrooms – large chopped
- 1 orange pepper - chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion - sliced thin
- 1 cup Pea pods
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Power Blend
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup couscous
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until they are pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and sauté for approximately five minutes. Remove any liquid from the mushrooms, add the pepper and onion, and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add in the pea pods and Olivia's Power Blend Greens, stirring all the veggies to combine. When the greens begin to wilt, stir in the sweet chili sauce and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked shrimp and remove from heat.
- In a small sauce pan, bring the vegetable broth to a boil and season with salt if desired. Add the butter and when melted, add the couscous. Stir and remove from heat. Let sit covered for 5 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- To serve, arrange the shrimp and veggies alongside the couscous in individual bowls. Serves 4.