- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint - chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese - crumbled
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia's Organics Baby Arugula
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese - crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients. Lightly grease a standard muffin tin (12 muffins). Evenly fill each compartment with meatloaf mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the salad - In a bowl combine the arugula, cucumber and feta cheese. Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss the dressing with the salad just before serving.
- Serve the mini loaves alongside the arugula salad.