- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 large plum tomatoes - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Power Greens, Baby Spinach or Baby Kale
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped
- In a large sauté pan, heat butter and olive oil. Add the garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes. Bring to a low boil, lower heat and cook for 5 minutes stirring a few times. Add the wine and lemon juice and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and add to pan cooking for 3-5 minutes turning once. Add the greens and continue to cook until wilted and desired tenderness. Season with salt and pepper, top with parsley and serve for a healthy, light meal.