- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (option - light mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach (or your favorite blend)
- 4 thin slices Canadian bacon
- 2 whole wheat English muffins
- 1 large tomato - cut into 4 thick slices
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Paprika - enough to sprinkle on eggs
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in a blender or whisk until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon of water if too thick.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. Add the spinach and sauté until just wilted. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the bacon slices to the same pan and heat for 2 minutes on both sides. Set aside.
- Poach the eggs: Add water to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir the water around to create a gentle whirlpool. Working with one egg at a time, crack egg into a bowl and gently slide into the boiling water. Repeat with all the eggs, being careful to slide the next egg into the water without touching the eggs that are cooking. Reduce water to a simmer and cook eggs for approximately 3 minutes. Remove each egg with a slotted spoon and place on a dish lined with paper towel to absorb the water.
- Toast four English muffins halves and place on a serving plate.
- Assemble: Top each muffin half with tomato slice, spinach, bacon, and poached egg. Drizzle the sauce over the top of each, season with salt and pepper and lightly sprinkle with paprika.