- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 large portobello mushroom
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Spring Mix
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar with lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the zucchini, onion and peppers into large sections. Slice the mushroom in one-inch slices.
- Toss the veggies in olive oil until all are well coated, and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until beginning to char and to desired tenderness (or roast on a sheet pan for 20 minutes at 400° F).
- On a large platter, layer the Spring Mix, cooked quinoa and grilled vegetables and gently mix together.
- Top with feta cheese and drizzle with as much dressing as desired.