- 2 whole grain English muffins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 handfuls Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices low sodium baby swiss cheese
- 2-4 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Toast English muffins and set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Squeeze out any liquid and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook eggs to your preference. Just before they are done, top with cheese to melt.
- Place the eggs on the English muffins, top with spinach, season with salt, pepper and hot sauce.