- 1 large whole Italian bread (unsliced)
- 2 + 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach – rough chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half, then slice long ways, making 4 pizzas.
- Place bread cut side up on a sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Top with chicken and veggies, season with salt and pepper and then top with mozzarella. Drizzle the tops with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly brown on top.