- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Butternut Squash – cut into 1 inch dice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can garbanzo beans - rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- juice of 1 lemon – fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place the squash on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and roast for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy, place in bowl and serve!