- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 (20 oz) package Olivia’s Organic Butternut Squash - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (5 oz) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- 6 cups organic chicken broth
- Place chicken thighs on the bottom of the crockpot. (Chicken thighs are great in soup because they have the most flavor. Any loose fat can be removed prior to this step).
- Layer the onion, butternut squash, garlic and seasonings on top of the chicken. Top with the kale and cover with the chicken broth.
- Place crockpot on high for 4 hours. Ladle into bowl and enjoy!