- 1 pound orzo pasta
- 3 ears of corn - cooked and shucked (or 2 cups frozen corn thawed)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes - cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula (or baby kale or baby spinach)
- 2 cups Italian dressing (homemade or any preferred brand)
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the corn and tomatoes to the orzo, season with salt and pepper, and stir in 1 cup of the dressing. Add in the arugula and toss to combine. Depending on taste and preference, add more of the dressing as desired.
- Can be served warm or chilled.