Banana Kale Muffins
- 1 cup all purpose flour (or 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1/5 cup agave or honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale (loose packed)
- 1 large ripe banana (or 2 small)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease or spray a 12-cup muffin tin or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend well. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until well incorporated. Equally fill each muffin cup.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife inserted into the middle of muffin comes out clean.