- 1 1/2 cups of water or broth
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper - diced
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 shallot - sliced
- 1 medium zucchini - diced
- 1 cup (packed) Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Bring water (broth) and quinoa to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add all the veggies, season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 to 8 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- Divide the veggies and quinoa into two bowls and drizzle with a bit of extra virgin olive oil.