- 1 pound pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1 lemon zested & juiced
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- 1 carrot - diced
- 2 stalks Olivia's Organics celery - diced
- 1 small red onion - diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil - chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 1 cup freshly chopped tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together ¼ cup of olive oil with lemon zest and juice, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and lightly sauté carrot, celery and onion. Set aside to cool.
- Toss together the pasta, lemon dressing, sautéed vegetables, basil, pine nuts and cheese. Place the pasta on a bed of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach and top with tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper as desired and serve room temperature.