- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 (20oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Butternut Squash – chopped small
- 1 apple - diced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 (9oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Chopped Kale – chopped small
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- Add the olive oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat. When heated, add the onion and butternut squash. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the apple, apple cider vinegar and siracha, and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped kale and combine. Cover the pan and steam for 2 minutes. Remove lid and continue to cook until all vegetables are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate sauté pan, add the butter and fry the eggs to your liking. Poached eggs are also good.
- Plate the vegetable hash on individual serving dishes and top each with an egg.