- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes. Cook in a pot of boiling water (salted if desired) for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well and return to pan. Add the butter and mash well.
- While the potatoes cook, add olive oil to a large sauté pan and sauté the kale, cooking until wilted or to desired tenderness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sautéed kale to the mash and mix in well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.