- 2 pork tenderloins
- 4 slices thin prosciutto
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes - chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary - minced (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach – chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzle
- String to tie tenderloins together
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove tenderloins from package and butterfly. Cut down the center of each lengthwise, making sure not to cut all the way through. Open the meat and lie flat. Cover with plastic and lightly pound until even thickness. Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over both tenderloins.
- Layer on the next 6 ingredients, dividing equally onto each tenderloin, leaving about an inch on all sides open. Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully roll up from the long side, jelly roll style, ensuring all ingredients are enclosed within the tenderloin. Using string, tie around the tenderloin to secure, making certain everything is tucked in (about 4 to 6 ties per tenderloin). Drizzle oil over the tops and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.Turn oven to broil and brown for 5 minutes. Temperature of the meat should be 160° F. Let meat sit for 10 minutes before slicing.