- 1 (9oz) box frozen artichoke hearts - defrosted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packed cups of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 18 small slices of brie
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes - chopped
- Defrost the artichoke hearts according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and cook the spinach until wilted. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange artichokes hearts on an oven safe dish. Top each artichoke heart with a dollop of spinach, a slice of brie and a sundried tomato. Broil until cheese is melted, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.