- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 avocado – cubed (cut the avocado right before serving to avoid browning)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes – halved
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Spring Mix
- extra Virgin Olive Oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add half the shrimp to the pan. Cook for one minute and remove pan from heat. Using tongs, turn the shrimp over. Let stand in pan for 30 seconds then transfer the shrimp to a plate. Repeat the process with the remainder of the shrimp. When finished, combine all of the shrimp back into the pan and toss to combine. Cover the pan and let stand for another 2 minutes.
- To serve: Arrange the spring mix, cubed avocado and tomatoes on a serving platter (or individual serving plates). Top with shrimp and drizzle the salad with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.