- 1 cup Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted plus more for cooking
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, combine spinach, buttermilk, egg and melted butter (once butter has cooled a bit).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Gently mix together the wet and dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan and melt the butter. Cook the pancakes in the hot, buttered pan, turning over when bubbles begin to come to the top.