- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1 cup old fashioned whole grain oats (if using steel cut oats, add approx 20 mins to cooking time)
- 2 handfuls Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes - quartered
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Bring almond milk to a boil and add oats. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach to the oatmeal and stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan and cook the eggs to your liking.
- Divide oatmeal into two bowls, stir in tomatoes, and top each with an egg. Season with salt and pepper. Serves 2