- 2 pounds small red potatoes – scrubbed and cut into quarters
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil - divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (or 1 tablespoon dried oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Power Greens
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add cut potatoes to a sheet pan. Season with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper, and toss together until potatoes are evenly coated and spread in a single layer.
- Place potatoes in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the tomatoes to the sheet pan, tossing together with the potatoes. Place the pan back in the oven and continue to roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a sauté pan and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the Power Greens and cook until wilted. Add additional salt and pepper as needed.
- When potatoes are finished (fork tender and browned), remove from oven and mix together with greens.