- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 16 ounces dark chocolate - chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts - chopped
- Bring a pan of water to a boil and add spinach. Cook until just wilted. Drain spinach and squeeze dry in a clean cloth. Set aside and when cooled, finely chop.
- Rinse and dry pan. Add in the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth over low heat. Remove pan from heat and stir in the vanilla, walnuts and chopped spinach.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, overlapping the sides. Pour fudge into the pan and cool in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours. Cut into small squares to serve.