- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms - chopped
- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Power Blend or Sauté Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Swiss cheese - freshly grated
- 1 package frozen puff pastry sheets - thawed
- flour - as needed
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add the greens, salt and pepper and continue cooking until liquid is gone. Remove from heat and stir in the crumbled bacon and Swiss cheese. Mix ingredients well and cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the first pastry sheet into a 13x11 inch rectangle. *Tip: leave the second sheet in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Spread half of the cooled greens and mushroom mixture over the pastry leaving an inch all around. Roll up pastry sheet (jelly roll style), and seal the ends closed by pinching.
- Repeat the process with the second pastry sheet and the remaining mixture. Work quickly with the puff pastry so it is not out of the refrigerator too long.
- Cut each roll into 1/2 inch slices. Place slices 1 inch apart on a lightly greased baking sheet or use a silicone baking mat. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until lightly browned. *Tip: The rolls can be refrigerated for 5 to 10 minutes if they are too warm/soft to slice. Or for make ahead prep, wrap the rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to two days. Simply slice and bake when ready to enjoy! Yields approx 2 dozen.