- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion - chopped
- 1 (5oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese - crumbled
- 2 boneless pork chops - butterflied
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat. Once cooled, combine the spinach with the gorgonzola cheese and set aside.
- Open the pork chops and season the inside with salt and pepper. Divide the spinach mixture equally and place on one side of each chop. Close and secure the pork with toothpicks.
- Place the pork in a greased baking dish, season with salt and pepper and bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until the temperature reaches 145 degrees. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.