- 10 slices whole grain bread
- unsalted butter - to butter the bread and for frying
- Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- 2 cups cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers - chopped
- Butter one side of all 10 bread slices. Heat a large skillet or electric griddle and lightly butter the pan.
- Place 5 slices of bread in the heated and buttered pan, butter side down. Top each with a spoonful of pesto, some arugula, cheese and roasted peppers. Top each sandwich with another slice of bread, butter side up. Cook until lightly browned and toasty and then flip the sandwich to brown the other side and melt the cheese.
- Cut the sandwiches into quarters to serve.