- 1 box Pillsbury sugar free premium cake mix - yellow
- 1 can club soda or sparkling water
- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter - softened
- 2 teaspoons Bailey's Irish Cream
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F and line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix the club soda and spinach in a blender until liquid.
- Place the cake mix into a bowl and gently mix in the soda spinach liquid.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes. Set cupcakes aside to cool.
- Cream together the softened butter and Bailey’s Irish Cream. Slowly add in the powdered sugar, continuously mixing until frosting is creamy and smooth. Frost the cupcakes once they are fully cooled. *In lieu of frosting, lightly dust the cupcakes with powdered sugar and top with green sprinkles.