- 2 ears of fresh corn
- 2 (1-1.5lb) lobsters - steamed with meat removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup heirloom grape tomatoes - cut in half
- 3 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Butter Lettuce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the corn: Remove husks from corn and add to a pot of boiling water. Return water to a boil and lower heat. Cook the corn for 5-7 minutes, remove from pot and cool. Once cooled, cut the corn off the cob and set aside.
- Place lettuce in a serving bowl, top with the corn, lobster and tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Dress the salad - toss and serve.