- 1 cup cooked lentils - prepared according to package directions
- 2 heirloom tomatoes - chopped
- 1 carrot – diced small
- 1/4 cup red onion – finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini – diced small
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics 50/50 Blend
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette (recipe found on Olivia’s website)
- Mix together the cooked lentils, tomatoes, carrot, red onion and zucchini. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place the greens in the bottom of two bowls, top each with the lentils and veggies, and drizzle with the vinaigrette.