- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package Olivia’s Organics leeks - diced
- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper - chopped
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven proof sauté pan and cook leeks and spinach for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the red pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and thyme, and pour into the pan with the vegetables. Top evenly with goat cheese and let cook for another 2 minutes, until the eggs begin to set.
- Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 7 to 8 minutes until fully set and cheese is melted.