- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 handfuls Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small tomato – chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the kale and cook until wilted (drain off any liquid).
- Whisk the eggs and add to the pan with the kale, and cook until the eggs just start to set. Add the tomato and Feta, season with salt and pepper, and then gently stir and turn the eggs to scramble until eggs are fully set.
- Lay the scrambled eggs on the wrap. Tuck in the sides and roll up. Cut in half to serve.