- 2 packed cups Olivia’s Organics Juicing Blend (spinach and kale)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 large eggs - separate yolks and whites
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Canola oil for frying
- In a food processor or blender, add the spinach and kale, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Sriracha. Process until broken up into small pieces. Do not blend completely as you want some texture. Move to a bowl and combine well with egg yolks, flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with a mixer (or by hand) until you achieve light and fluffy white peaks. Fold the whites into the greens mixture.
- Heat a sauté pan with about an inch of canola oil. When oil is hot, add the fritter mixture by tablespoon and cook each one approximately 3 minutes per side, until browned and golden.