- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers - chopped
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale - coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or regular paprika
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized oven proof sauté pan. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook one minute. Stir in kale and roasted red peppers and cook for 5 minutes until kale is wilted. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the half and half and parmesan cheese. Once the vegetables are cooked, pour the egg mixture into the pan. Continue to cook for several minutes over medium heat until the eggs begin to set. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until set for approximately 12-15 minutes.