- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast - cut into 2 inch pieces
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 1/3 cups Arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme - chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano - chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby kale - chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon - zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped
- Begin by adding the olive oil to the Instant Pot and set it to Sauté. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and sauté until just lightly browned. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Continuing on the Sauté function, add the onion, rice, thyme and oregano to the pot and stir for two minutes. In the meantime, shred the chicken. Deglaze the pot with wine.
- Change the Instant Pot setting to pressure cooking and add in the chicken, kale, chicken broth and stir. Close the lid and seal. Cook on high setting for 6 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove the lid, stir in the butter, Parmesan cheese and lemon zest and juice. Season as necessary with additional salt and pepper. Remove from pot and top with fresh parsley.