Yields: 10 to 12 servings
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed well)
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves - diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach
- 2 lemons - zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender and process. Slowly add the oil and continue to process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with veggies and crackers.