- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese - room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
- Olivia’s Organics Celery Stalks - rinsed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamatta olives (pitted)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes - quartered
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil
- Add the feta to your food processor and pulse until it resembles small crumbs. Add the cream cheese and whip until the cheeses are creamy and a whipped consistency. Refrigerate while prepping the rest of the recipe.
- Cut celery into bite-sized pieces - approx 1"
- Place celery bites on a serving dish and top each with: the whipped cheese, a grating of fresh pepper, a tomato and an olive. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil. These can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge (drizzle olive oil just before serving).