- 1 (5 oz.) package Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios
- 1 pint grape tomatoes - cut in half
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 shallot - minced
- Lemon juice - 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the spinach, dried cranberries, toasted pistachios and cut tomatoes together in a serving bowl.
- For the dressing, in a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, shallot, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey and salt and pepper, slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified (or combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake).
- Toss the dressing with the salad and serve.
- The vinaigrette will last one week in the refrigerator.