- 1 1/2 cups Olivia’s Organics Butternut Squash – cut into 1 inch dice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 large egg whites
- 2 cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach – chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place squash on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and roast for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool. Lower oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together the egg whites and stir in the cooled squash, chopped spinach, thyme and salt and pepper.
- Bake in buttered 8 inch pie plate for 20 to 25 minutes or until egg is set.