- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale - chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 ounces (1/2 cup) semi sweet dark chocolate - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the flours, cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
- In a blender, mix together the eggs and chopped kale until well blended. Add the vanilla and oil. Combine together with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a buttered and floured 9-inch tart pan (the type where the bottom is detached from the sides) and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, cover the top with chopped chocolate pieces. Turn off oven and place back in for a few minutes until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from oven and spread the melted chocolate all over the top. Sprinkle with sea salt as desired and let cool.