- 1 (12 oz.) package fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 apple - peeled and chopped
- 1/2 orange - zested, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Organic Celery - diced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a pot. Bring to a boil while stirring occasionally. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until cranberries are soft (or until desired consistency is reached).
- Cool at room temperature and chill.