- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Teff flour (or white whole wheat flour)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate - chopped
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Kale
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unfiltered sugar (I used coconut palm sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 2 flours, cocoa powder, ground flax seed, baking powder and salt.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Combine the blended ingredietns to the dry ingredients without over mixing.
- Make each cookie using a rounded tablespoon and place on a sheet pan. Slightly flatten each cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes.