- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter - softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar. Mix in the egg, vanilla and banana. Mix in the spinach. Gradually mix in the flour mixture. Hand stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough by heaping rounded teaspoon onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake 12 to 14 minutes until bottom is browned. Cool on rack.