- 1-pound ground chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers - chopped
- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach or Baby Kale - chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or your favorite cheese
- 10 mini rolls (King’s Hawaiian Sweet rolls work great)
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, seasonings, roasted peppers and spinach.
- Form into 10 mini burgers.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté and cook burgers for approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side. Top with shredded cheese after turning.
- Serve on mini rolls.