- 8 cups of water (more if needed)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery sticks + 2 diced
- 1 small onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 peppercorns
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (more as needed)
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 handfuls Olivia's Organics Arugula
- Large wraps
- In a large pot, add the water, chicken, carrots, 2 celery sticks, onion, bay leaves and peppercorns. Bring to a boil and slightly lower heat, cooking chicken approximately 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken and set aside to cool.
- When cooled, shred or dice chicken and add to a bowl with mayonnaise, diced celery, tarragon, onion salt, pepper and arugula. Mix well and serve in your favorite wrap.