- 1 head of cauliflower (approximately 2 pounds)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup pecorino Romano cheese - freshly grated
- 1/4 cup plus 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (or shredded mozzarella)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 peppers (any color) - sliced thin
- 2 cups Olivia's Organics Baby Spinach - chopped (or your favorite Olivia's greens)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces and add to a food processor or blender. Process to achieve the consistency of rice.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add riced cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to slightly cool. Once cool enough to handle, place cauliflower in a dish towel and squeeze tightly to remove all liquid.
- Add the riced cauliflower to a large bowl, and add the egg, pecorino cheese, 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese, pinch of salt, and Italian seasoning. Combine well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using parchment paper or a silpat baking sheet, shape the dough mixture into a pizza round and bake in oven on a baking sheet pan for approximately 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan, and cook peppers for approximately 10 minutes. Add the spinach and continue to cook until wilted.
- When crust is finished, top with the remaining cup of shredded cheese and veggies. Return to oven and bake another 5 to 10 minutes.