- 1 head Cauliflower – riced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ears of corn - cooked and kernels removed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - halved
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup finely sliced red onions
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Olivia’s Organics Baby Arugula
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar with lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Cut away the core and chop the cauliflower. Add the cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice. Squeeze the rice in a dish towel to remove moisture. (ready-made store bought cauliflower rice is excellent too)
- Heat a large sauté pan with olive oil. Sauté the rice over medium heat for a couple of minutes and season with salt and pepper. Cover and steam for a few minutes more until tender, being careful to not overcook. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and all remaining ingredients and toss together with the dressing.