- 1 Olivia's Organics Halved and Peeled Butternut Squash
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage - chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Multigrain bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice squash into 1” pieces and place on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for approximately 20 minutes or until soft. Mash Squash and set aside. Leftover cooked squash makes this extra easy.
- Toast the bread, spread the squash generously on the toast and top with fresh sage and Parmesan.
- This makes a great mid-day snack or use smaller size bread for an easy appetizer!