- 3 cups Olivia’s Organics Butternut Squash – diced small
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 cup red onion - minced
- 4 slices cooked bacon - chopped small
- 2 handfuls Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach - chopped small
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place the squash on a sheet pan. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 20 minutes, turning once. Set aside to cool.
- Turn the oven down to 375° F and butter a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and stir in the remaining ingredients as well as the butternut squash. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until set. Keep refrigerated.