- 1 (20oz) package of Olivia’s Organics Butternut Squash - cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup organic quinoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion - diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place butternut squash on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Roast for 20-30 minutes until tender, turning the squash after 15 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, add 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes. Fluff with fork. Or follow package instructions.
- Mix together the roasted squash, cooked quinoa and remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Serve immediatly or at room temperature.